Der Beitrag von ProXicT wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Der Beitrag von piTstaR wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Der Beitrag von ProXicT wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Der Beitrag von MoMoPwnTu wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Der Beitrag von Maddiin wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Der Beitrag von wsL wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Der Beitrag von KRWLNG wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Erstellt: 09.11.2017, 17:33 #330
Everyone eligible for TA has been contacted and has to confirm it within 7 days to receive the new status ingame.

For new applicants:
You may submit/prepare your application in the common format, but please note that we may not answer all applications here.

Reason is that we are preparing a new way of TA application process which will not take place in forum.

So it might be necessary to submit your application again, when that update will be released.

Questions about how, why or when cannot be answered yet.
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • pzkY: what a bitchmove tbqh
  • DerMaddin: that is because next1 has 74 fake-filled (actually empty) servers on master list. They are all redirecting to those 2 severs. Next1 is the reason why every reasonable CoD4-Community has lost many players over the past year (they had their 1st birthday some days ago. congrats lel)...
  • jUZE: I see alot of familiar faces on the Next1 servers. Their two sd servers are almost always full.
  • DerMaddin: they are listed in "Internet ATVI" list, if you have codx installed.
  • SweeDe: I found UA first from getting the ip manually from friends and adding them to the favourites
  • SweeDe: Yeah well I can't find our servers when refreshing the servers list. Only by having them on my favourites.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
355 | 51
Yesterday:
334 | 36
30 Days:
11218 | 2343
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
402384 | 283916