In-Game Nick:* StaMinkia
GUID:* 76aea1436
KeyStatus:* original
Playtime per day:* 1:30 h
Clan:* nope now
CoD4 since:* since 2011
UA since:* since 2013
Servers: UA|SuperMario Sniper
Why TA:* I have a lot of experience in the game, for me cod4 multiplayer is equivalent to UA servers forever. I believe that greater control and a presence on the servers guarantees greater involvement and a better gaming experience for all the players who use UA servers every day.
financial support:* why not
O. System:* windows
Ruleset read:* yes
==================================================
Free Text
Anything else you want to say: Thank you for the service you give every day to hundreds of cod 4 fans
  • UP
Erstellt: 22.05.2018, 00:03 #332
Personal
First Name: Kevin
Last Name:
Career: cutting machine operator
City: Dessau-Roßlau
hobbies: Gaming,Fitness (Studio) etc.
In-Game
In-Game Nick: #OdiN
GUID: 3a660f8d
KeyStatus: original
Playtime per day: differently,
about 2 to 3 hours in total per day
Clan: 2 Clans: Egello and uF
CoD4 since: I play CoD 4 at Release,2007
UA since:I don´t know,2-3 years ago
Servers: UA Super Mario, UA Promodlive220 TDM and UA Gungame FFa,
Every now and then Search and Destroy
Why TA:
I like to play on your servers, but sometimes hackers are out and unfortunately no admins, and these destroy the fun ... and I would like to keep an eye out there for all players to not spoil the fun.
financial support: Yes,why not...Alone because you make the effort with the servers for CoD 4 ... and surely these are not the only ones
O. System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Ruleset read:Yes
  • UP
Erstellt: 22.05.2018, 18:12 #333
Well, ua servers are not full anymore like they used to be, so less players = less active admins. But saying that there is "no admins" is just obnoxious, there is few active admins on that scope server, StaMinika and Jane(asd) plays there almost daily from what I see, sometimes Proxict, Krwlng, and I play there, so no admins for sure.
Trusted Admin
(old nick on web: cod4xisajoke)
  • UP
Erstellt: 22.05.2018, 20:39 #334

Sry, I'm probably wrong. Wanted to say that sometimes at the moment no one is there when I see it. Was my mistake @ Stachu
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • DerMaddin: if you are on steam, well you cant see since server is on 1.7 and client on 1.6. If you have a standalone and codx installed, there are two lists, the default showing codx servers only and the other showing "legacy" servers where our servers reside in.
  • KRWLNG: And I don't see any servers on the ingame list in order to play on UA servers. Would it be possible to switch the servers to the downgraded steam version?
  • stachu: I'm pretty sure most of the people just search servers in game, they don't have it saved as favoruite. They just want to play on the most populated server, but You simply can't see any of UA servers in the in game browser, or it's just me, dunno.
  • ProXicT: If you want to have a discussion about this, then you should act fast while it is still viable. You should contact the people, you are the leader of the server
  • DerMaddin: Ya, of course, I understand this. And appreciated your contribution. we will need to go for some organisational upgrades, ofc...
  • ProXicT: Well, I was trying to help at least one year ago, but the ignorance has discouraged me. I would really like to help keep this server running, but to help I need someone to communicate the ideas with. I cannot do much without it.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
107 | 0
Yesterday:
158 | 0
30 Days:
7947 | 2929
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
420793 | 288669