What is this .....

Erstellt: 30.10.2016, 19:12 #1
What kind of incomprehensible joke.
For a long time watching this trend, and I can not understand the reason for this, the game itself and all of a sudden you kicked from server, with the server being upgraded and you see that it 13/14 in this case as I understand it, there are back-up slots that should not concern ordinary players for administration. And the impression that it only happens to me today, I broke down and wrote here since over 2 minutes kicked me twice just me with server ... Why is this happening, and how to remove it. Can I have a biased attitude but I have noticed that it is very often sluchaetsya when you play with a sniper weapon you eject reconnecting you and all ... but today it happened twice in 2 minutes with incomplete server..... wtf guys?

img
  • UP
Erstellt: 30.10.2016, 21:10 #2
cu ban 333fps lol, but yeah this system is annoying, also speaking of mod in general, could You guys look up fall damage (I mean on s&d servers with Your mod, if You miss the jump on the tree on backlot, or pre crash heli bounce it takes 100dmg, everytime, wanted to record it and send as a demo, but the mod itself won't allow me to make a devmap, it's bugged way too much, You can try it Yourself, and then check it on normal devmap with clean promod211/216/219 etc, whatever, on other server it takes 98 or less dmg, so You can survive the fall) and double jump (I don't know if You guys saw that or not, but while jumping in one spot, few times it makes You jump higher after 2nd and so jump..) Oh and also why don't You remove that votekick system, and implement something to report, or calladmin in game? simple command calladmin (reason) (name), instead of trying to kick someone with wh, who is camping, or who is afk for like half of the game, with people who don't give a damn about it, for the afkers You can make a script to popout on screen(like with knife round), that after lets say 40sec without moving, that they are gonna be kicked, and automatically after 50secs they would be kicked.
(old nick on web: cod4xisajoke)
  • UP
Erstellt: 30.10.2016, 21:39 #3
@noname: Google translator is a powerful tool but I haven't sweated this much to understand a paragraph since the first latin lesson in high school. omfg
Anyways bugs can happen, I was once stuck in training mode in the mario server even with the server not full, or accidental godmode too.. There's a 0,001% chance but it can happen

@cod4xisajoke: no clue about the double jump issue; the votekick system for original keys only is the best option as of now, there is a report tool but only UA admins can see reports (us Trusted admins [not UA clan members] can't, so it's rather pointless as of now).
No idea how difficult it would be to implement that calladmin feature, but also consider that, even if it was possible, this is not our job so we can't always be available for it; the alternative would be to accept all the admin applications and have lots of clueless admins, therefore having LOTS of people complain about bans, bla bla (proven)
  • UP
Erstellt: 11.11.2016, 14:24 #4
any of Admin tried by themseve that fall damage, and double jump issue? also wouldn't it be easier, while server is full 14/16, that You simply couldn't join? - server is full - notification, instead of redirection thing, and then trying to leave empty server cause it redirected itself even if You type disconnect in console.. and afterwards You have bunch of new servers in favourites cause they add automaticly after that.
  • UP
Erstellt: 04.02.2017, 13:04 #5
Ok, it's been a while. Did any of You head-admins look up those things?
  • UP
Erstellt: 06.02.2017, 13:12 #6
No.
Greetings
iMarkus, Server Administrator and Trusted Admin Manager
  • UP
ShoutBox
  • sshisui: it was banned
  • sshisui: server 1 not 2
  • sshisui: cheater on server 2
  • RezTheHunter: hello
  • DerMaddin: ah yep, had that as well some years ago
  • SweeDe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?... That shit fixed it lol ...
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
241 | 41
Yesterday:
381 | 40
30 Days:
11189 | 2127
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
331629 | 268420