Disabling knife round?

Erstellt: 13.12.2016, 21:48 #1
Hi!

What do you guys think about disabling first knife round on SD servers? If there's no admin on the server, people run away on purpose, elevating and glitching... and all you do is chasing them. it's quite boring and irritating. Besides, there's no benefit from knife round anyway..

Just my opinion...
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.12.2016, 21:50 #2
do it
Trusted Admin
(old nick on web: cod4xisajoke)
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.12.2016, 23:55 #3
I always enjoyed knife rounds, but that specific reason can annoy you a lot.
img
  • UP
Erstellt: 21.12.2016, 19:02 #4
I really like the knife round, it's a bit of something different and what makes playing on UA stand out.

Other than that, if someone ran away, it's no big deal, as it only last for couple of minutes then the round ends.

If I was there I'd warn, then kick them for abusing the rules, but it's not worth to disable it..it's fun!

• UP
Erstellt: 22.12.2016, 11:17 #5
I rlly like the knife round. Hope it wont get disabled
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.10.2017, 00:55 #6
Would it be possible to set the round time to 1 minute just for knife rounds? Would be a compromise imo.
img img img img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 26.10.2017, 09:56 #7
Like I've said before, I would like to see it get removed.

Other than that, I just don't get it why knife round, just take 1 round of normal game, the best thing would be that, knife round is an extra 1min, or any time, and after that the team which won it, vote for side, and game start with 20 rounds, but it's just pub, so it doesn't really matter.
Trusted Admin
(old nick on web: cod4xisajoke)
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.10.2017, 12:46 #8
I like stachu's idea, to set that extra round, out of the normal 20...
Well, in case the knife round stays, I'd still prefer to get it removed :D
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • DerMaddin: if you are on steam, well you cant see since server is on 1.7 and client on 1.6. If you have a standalone and codx installed, there are two lists, the default showing codx servers only and the other showing "legacy" servers where our servers reside in.
  • KRWLNG: And I don't see any servers on the ingame list in order to play on UA servers. Would it be possible to switch the servers to the downgraded steam version?
  • stachu: I'm pretty sure most of the people just search servers in game, they don't have it saved as favoruite. They just want to play on the most populated server, but You simply can't see any of UA servers in the in game browser, or it's just me, dunno.
  • ProXicT: If you want to have a discussion about this, then you should act fast while it is still viable. You should contact the people, you are the leader of the server
  • DerMaddin: Ya, of course, I understand this. And appreciated your contribution. we will need to go for some organisational upgrades, ofc...
  • ProXicT: Well, I was trying to help at least one year ago, but the ignorance has discouraged me. I would really like to help keep this server running, but to help I need someone to communicate the ideas with. I cannot do much without it.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
107 | 0
Yesterday:
158 | 0
30 Days:
7947 | 2929
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
420793 | 288669