Ban issues

Erstellt: 26.01.2017, 21:49 #1
Hello!
Im sorry if this is the wrong section to put this, but im having issues with UA sniper only server. Apperently im banned for roccat since 2013 and im playing on this server everyday.
Im apperently banned on guid im not even using.
Heres the fun part, when i write pb_myguid it shows me 1 guid, my actually guid is different and the guid im banned on is completly 3rd thing.
To prove this here are screenshots of the ban and guid.
i66.tinypic.com/wjezx0.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/2m2z6dt.png
EDIT: i63.tinypic.com/24edk4h.png this link shows my actual guid on another server
Now, my actual guid is c3884695
On the screenshot you can see the pb_myguid (which is actually not the one im using, only seems to show me that on your server) doesnt match with the banned one.

How do we resolve this?
Thank you for your time.
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.01.2017, 22:31 #2
Hey, thank you for the report.

This issue may be caused by the updates we are doing on the server software these days...

But can you tell me the GUID of the ban that is shown to you? The first link seems not to work.

Edit: ok, I see it.

You may check if you are able to connect now
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.01.2017, 22:54 #3
Seems to be working now, thanks for the help
  • UP
ShoutBox
  • bambam: PAULO DYBALA[21] best football player hehe y0.
  • DerMaddin: it will be disabled on next server reload/restart
  • britney: yup, i already said that also... many spamming, eventhough players aren't afk at all...
  • cod4xisajoke: someone pointed it out in game, would it be a problem to turn off that .!afk [name] command? Since deadchat is turned on on every s&d server, there is no need for such command, and of course people like to spam it a lot..
  • LianWish: Good evening. No there is no others new added but we got some people in our mind. About the private forum we will see what we can do
  • AUBAMEYANG: oh and i got another thing....is it possible to make a private forum section for all server admins? so we can discuss about dodgy players and upload/share demos from ppl with orig key
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
83 | 47
Yesterday:
395 | 201
30 Days:
9661 | 7383
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
261423 | 252642