Ban issues

Erstellt: 26.01.2017, 21:49 #1
Hello!
Im sorry if this is the wrong section to put this, but im having issues with UA sniper only server. Apperently im banned for roccat since 2013 and im playing on this server everyday.
Im apperently banned on guid im not even using.
Heres the fun part, when i write pb_myguid it shows me 1 guid, my actually guid is different and the guid im banned on is completly 3rd thing.
To prove this here are screenshots of the ban and guid.
i66.tinypic.com/wjezx0.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/2m2z6dt.png
EDIT: i63.tinypic.com/24edk4h.png this link shows my actual guid on another server
Now, my actual guid is c3884695
On the screenshot you can see the pb_myguid (which is actually not the one im using, only seems to show me that on your server) doesnt match with the banned one.

How do we resolve this?
Thank you for your time.
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.01.2017, 22:31 #2
Hey, thank you for the report.

This issue may be caused by the updates we are doing on the server software these days...

But can you tell me the GUID of the ban that is shown to you? The first link seems not to work.

Edit: ok, I see it.

You may check if you are able to connect now
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.01.2017, 22:54 #3
Seems to be working now, thanks for the help
  • UP
ShoutBox
  • bevans89: Fixed, thanks DerMaddin
  • bevans89: Still having the same problem. Connect, can see in-game. Lagometer goes crazy (all yellow), I lag out, get 'Server Disconnected'. Reconnect, get punishment score too high again. Not sure why - it's just your servers, I can connect to any other server
  • bevans89: Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get home later. Thanks for the quick response
  • DerMaddin: I have cleaned scores... should work now.
  • bevans89: Hey I keep getting kicked and not sure why (off all your servers). 'Reason for kick: Punishmentscore too high (50'. Any ideas?
  • cod4xisajoke: @Maddin DId monkey got unb.an again? why?
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
353 | 133
Yesterday:
429 | 154
30 Days:
11887 | 4234
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
284793 | 260769