MayheM abusing his admin rights kick and ban me again for no reason
Server : Mario Sniper Fun
Admin: MayheM
TBan Reason : f skript
Kick Reason: ...
My Guid: 48a5d89c
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.02.2017, 19:34 #2
Can you please tell us more informations about what happened?
Maybe chat screenshot or something.
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.02.2017, 19:49 #3
Today he join on server and just kick me for ( Angelism 48a5d89c MayheM Kick ...) for nothing
then he just tban me without any warnings and reasons.
2 February mayhem joined the server and kick me. I joined back to the server and asked him "why u kick me? reason?" Here's what he told me
img
img
And this he wrote to me too
img
I want to have him took away administrator rights
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.02.2017, 19:56 #4
Ok thank you for your report, heads is going to take a look.
Greetings.
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.02.2017, 20:42 #5
MayheM kick and ban me many times without any reasons. A lot of times was that he just joined to the server and kick me.
2 January. I play on the server. Mayhem joined the server and just kick me. Then i reconnect to the server and i got tbanned.
Time: 02.01.17 19:19
Admin: MayheM
Reason: using cracked key while hax

I think he got personal problem with me.
  • UP
Erstellt: 14.02.2017, 17:55 #6
I remember Mayhem kicking me for bullshit reasons aswell a while back. Like kicking me for camping when I was the one moving around the map the most.
  • UP
Erstellt: 14.02.2017, 22:02 #7
But why are you using a cracked guid and not your original one? Then you couldn't get kicked...
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
Erstellt: 14.02.2017, 22:15 #8
I always use original key. In those days I was on holidays in my parents home and play from another PC.
DerMaddin: Then you couldn't get kicked..
And reason to kick? Only because I used cracked key? a lot of people on the server playing with cracked key.
  • UP
Erstellt: 15.02.2017, 07:05 #9
All I can say on this topic is few things. I saw you are really active player, since I spectacted u many times I did not saw any bad behavor , allso saw you got good skills. But it's not up to me.

Greetings
Chris.
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.02.2017, 19:49 #10
The reason of kick is dumb, that's out of question...

Because I ask about cracked:
I have allways people and admins (yes, in first place Mayhem) saying that you are cheating.
I haven't seen you cheating yet. Just sometimes some crazy killstreaks... legit

But then I see you playing often with cracked key and ppl complaining about a cheating Angelism and a Mayhem that is kicking/banning you.

Since there are two parties with opposite opinions, I have the following options available:

• - Revoke the admin state from one of you guys (which I don't prefer since you are both doing not that bad admin work) what is also unfair to that one.
  • - Revoke rights from both of you (then having noone complaining about cheating admins or abusing admins + more cheaters)
  • - Do nothing: Two admins that can't agree with each other. (and just some random players complaining about cheating admins or not )

But last option only works if you are using your legit key (you can use it on many PCs).
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
ShoutBox
  • bevans89: Fixed, thanks DerMaddin
  • bevans89: Still having the same problem. Connect, can see in-game. Lagometer goes crazy (all yellow), I lag out, get 'Server Disconnected'. Reconnect, get punishment score too high again. Not sure why - it's just your servers, I can connect to any other server
  • bevans89: Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get home later. Thanks for the quick response
  • DerMaddin: I have cleaned scores... should work now.
  • bevans89: Hey I keep getting kicked and not sure why (off all your servers). 'Reason for kick: Punishmentscore too high (50'. Any ideas?
  • cod4xisajoke: @Maddin DId monkey got unb.an again? why?
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
352 | 133
Yesterday:
429 | 154
30 Days:
11886 | 4234
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
284792 | 260769