MayheM abusing his admin rights kick and ban me again for no reason
Server : Mario Sniper Fun
Admin: MayheM
TBan Reason : f skript
Kick Reason: ...
My Guid: 48a5d89c
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.02.2017, 19:34 #2
Can you please tell us more informations about what happened?
Maybe chat screenshot or something.
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.02.2017, 19:49 #3
Today he join on server and just kick me for ( Angelism 48a5d89c MayheM Kick ...) for nothing
then he just tban me without any warnings and reasons.
2 February mayhem joined the server and kick me. I joined back to the server and asked him "why u kick me? reason?" Here's what he told me
img
img
And this he wrote to me too
img
I want to have him took away administrator rights
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.02.2017, 19:56 #4
Ok thank you for your report, heads is going to take a look.
Greetings.
  • UP
Erstellt: 13.02.2017, 20:42 #5
MayheM kick and ban me many times without any reasons. A lot of times was that he just joined to the server and kick me.
2 January. I play on the server. Mayhem joined the server and just kick me. Then i reconnect to the server and i got tbanned.
Time: 02.01.17 19:19
Admin: MayheM
Reason: using cracked key while hax

I think he got personal problem with me.
  • UP
Erstellt: 14.02.2017, 17:55 #6
I remember Mayhem kicking me for bullshit reasons aswell a while back. Like kicking me for camping when I was the one moving around the map the most.
  • UP
Erstellt: 14.02.2017, 22:02 #7
But why are you using a cracked guid and not your original one? Then you couldn't get kicked...
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
Erstellt: 14.02.2017, 22:15 #8
I always use original key. In those days I was on holidays in my parents home and play from another PC.
DerMaddin: Then you couldn't get kicked..
And reason to kick? Only because I used cracked key? a lot of people on the server playing with cracked key.
  • UP
Erstellt: 15.02.2017, 07:05 #9
All I can say on this topic is few things. I saw you are really active player, since I spectacted u many times I did not saw any bad behavor , allso saw you got good skills. But it's not up to me.

Greetings
Chris.
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.02.2017, 19:49 #10
The reason of kick is dumb, that's out of question...

Because I ask about cracked:
I have allways people and admins (yes, in first place Mayhem) saying that you are cheating.
I haven't seen you cheating yet. Just sometimes some crazy killstreaks... legit

But then I see you playing often with cracked key and ppl complaining about a cheating Angelism and a Mayhem that is kicking/banning you.

Since there are two parties with opposite opinions, I have the following options available:

• - Revoke the admin state from one of you guys (which I don't prefer since you are both doing not that bad admin work) what is also unfair to that one.
  • - Revoke rights from both of you (then having noone complaining about cheating admins or abusing admins + more cheaters)
  • - Do nothing: Two admins that can't agree with each other. (and just some random players complaining about cheating admins or not )

But last option only works if you are using your legit key (you can use it on many PCs).
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • ProXicT: Totally agree with @KRWLNG
  • ProXicT: @jUZE, you know where I am going with that. I know it's not that easy, but that wasn't really the point. The laggs can come from whatever source, but why should we even bother with that? If the player is lagging, he shoudn't play to ruin the game for others. As easy as that it is.
  • KRWLNG: However those few people should accept kicks/tempbans if they lag like crazy and it's impossible to play with and against them. Doesn't happen very often that someone lags heavily the entire time. Short ping bounces / WLAN warps are not a big deal.
  • jUZE: Prox, some people can not simply change ISP's . Next to that there are more things that cause lagg besides ISP. Routing to the server for instance. I can have 20 ping on a french server in paris or I can have 40 with laggs. All depends on routing. Pretty naive to simply say change ISP's
  • ProXicT: You are right that sometimes it is out of their control, but they are making other players suffer because of that. If they know they are lagging, they can just leave the game for the good of all of us. And if they really want to play without ruining the game, they can change the ISP.
  • SweeDe: I don't think it's about them ignoring you pointing out that they are lagging, it's probably because it's out of their control .. But yeah if it's spiking so hard that it makes them teleport around the map it's a issue.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
15 | 20
Yesterday:
400 | 184
30 Days:
11155 | 2129
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
363257 | 275112