unban

Erstellt: 16.02.2017, 00:14 #11
Dermaddin wich two admins you compare ? Mayhem and who else ?
Well my opinion is ofc not to revoke power of anyone, to stop all this friendly war I propose just to do a protect on him. If there will be any proof about any kind of cheat a perma , even global if possible ban should take place.

Chris..
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.02.2017, 19:08 #12
Since so many players in game complain about him being a cheater and then leave could we ban him just to increase the attendance of the server
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.02.2017, 19:56 #13
Oh, he was admin some times ago ....

But he is still one active player who is reporting REAL cheaters.
And all "evidences" I got about him didn't show me anything to complain about.
Only fast gameplay and good stats...

So if you guys want me to ban him, share a round of gameplay that shows more than a few lucky kills.
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
Erstellt: 18.02.2017, 19:10 #14
As I sayd... he is cheater... For me ,even script usage is cheat.
I cant say that Angelism is not good player,rly. but I can see difference between clean Angelism,and Angelism (profile) that have some script. Sorry guys - for me he is cheater.

Also,Im not ONLY person who sayd that... That s all I have to say.

edt. also ,last (3rd) PS isnt apply to Angelism - so ...
  • UP
Erstellt: 23.02.2017, 18:11 #15
MayheM what do you mean by scripting?
Always been above Angelism on the ladderboard, he's decent but that's it + I don't think he cheats. If we listen to all the noobs banning people there would be no one playing on your servers.
He's clean.
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.02.2017, 22:22 #16
DerMaddin: Oh, he was admin some times ago ....
I've never been an administrator on the server. Check your pm's to me ( Ban Angelism UA|SuperMario Sniper Cheat: Roccat by Admin AngeIism). It was one of the admins( MayheM or JUAN CUADRADO) idk It was a few months ago. One of them joined the server and changed their nickname on my nickname (on Angelism) and then ban me. That's probably why you think that I was the administrator, but I never was.
MayheM and PRETTY FLACKO( JUAN CUADRADO) what do you mean by scripting?
I'm playing cod 4 for 8 years and have never seen any scripts. Maybe you have to show the example what scripts do I use? Can you give any evidence?
And now i was banned four times in a row by PRETTY FLACKO( JUAN CUADRADO). He just comes on the server then starts to spec me and tban me already 4 times this week.
Date: 24.02.17 18:01
Nickname: Angelism
Guid: 48a5d89c
Admin: JUAN CUADRADO
Temp-Ban scripting

Date: 26.02.17 21:38
Nickname: Angelism
Guid: 48a5d89c
Admin:JUAN CUADRADO
Temp-Ban scripting

What is happening to you? None of the admins besides you says nothing about me and not ban me.
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.02.2017, 23:32 #17
angelism definitely hacks at certain tims.
  • UP
Erstellt: 28.02.2017, 06:33 #18
If you think he use any kind of cheat then take a demo and make a report player aplication.
In case proof is valid the he will get banned. Till then no one can prevent him from playing , we got an eye on him aswell.

Greetings , LianWish.
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Der Beitrag von ZeLkeN wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: UB request and OT
Der Beitrag von LianWish wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: answer of OT content
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • ProXicT: Totally agree with @KRWLNG
  • ProXicT: @jUZE, you know where I am going with that. I know it's not that easy, but that wasn't really the point. The laggs can come from whatever source, but why should we even bother with that? If the player is lagging, he shoudn't play to ruin the game for others. As easy as that it is.
  • KRWLNG: However those few people should accept kicks/tempbans if they lag like crazy and it's impossible to play with and against them. Doesn't happen very often that someone lags heavily the entire time. Short ping bounces / WLAN warps are not a big deal.
  • jUZE: Prox, some people can not simply change ISP's . Next to that there are more things that cause lagg besides ISP. Routing to the server for instance. I can have 20 ping on a french server in paris or I can have 40 with laggs. All depends on routing. Pretty naive to simply say change ISP's
  • ProXicT: You are right that sometimes it is out of their control, but they are making other players suffer because of that. If they know they are lagging, they can just leave the game for the good of all of us. And if they really want to play without ruining the game, they can change the ISP.
  • SweeDe: I don't think it's about them ignoring you pointing out that they are lagging, it's probably because it's out of their control .. But yeah if it's spiking so hard that it makes them teleport around the map it's a issue.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
16 | 20
Yesterday:
400 | 184
30 Days:
11156 | 2129
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
363258 | 275112