unban

Erstellt: 16.02.2017, 00:14 #11
Dermaddin wich two admins you compare ? Mayhem and who else ?
Well my opinion is ofc not to revoke power of anyone, to stop all this friendly war I propose just to do a protect on him. If there will be any proof about any kind of cheat a perma , even global if possible ban should take place.

Chris..
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.02.2017, 19:08 #12
Since so many players in game complain about him being a cheater and then leave could we ban him just to increase the attendance of the server
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.02.2017, 19:56 #13
Oh, he was admin some times ago ....

But he is still one active player who is reporting REAL cheaters.
And all "evidences" I got about him didn't show me anything to complain about.
Only fast gameplay and good stats...

So if you guys want me to ban him, share a round of gameplay that shows more than a few lucky kills.
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
Erstellt: 18.02.2017, 19:10 #14
As I sayd... he is cheater... For me ,even script usage is cheat.
I cant say that Angelism is not good player,rly. but I can see difference between clean Angelism,and Angelism (profile) that have some script. Sorry guys - for me he is cheater.

Also,Im not ONLY person who sayd that... That s all I have to say.

edt. also ,last (3rd) PS isnt apply to Angelism - so ...
  • UP
Erstellt: 23.02.2017, 18:11 #15
MayheM what do you mean by scripting?
Always been above Angelism on the ladderboard, he's decent but that's it + I don't think he cheats. If we listen to all the noobs banning people there would be no one playing on your servers.
He's clean.
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.02.2017, 22:22 #16
DerMaddin: Oh, he was admin some times ago ....
I've never been an administrator on the server. Check your pm's to me ( Ban Angelism UA|SuperMario Sniper Cheat: Roccat by Admin AngeIism). It was one of the admins( MayheM or JUAN CUADRADO) idk It was a few months ago. One of them joined the server and changed their nickname on my nickname (on Angelism) and then ban me. That's probably why you think that I was the administrator, but I never was.
MayheM and PRETTY FLACKO( JUAN CUADRADO) what do you mean by scripting?
I'm playing cod 4 for 8 years and have never seen any scripts. Maybe you have to show the example what scripts do I use? Can you give any evidence?
And now i was banned four times in a row by PRETTY FLACKO( JUAN CUADRADO). He just comes on the server then starts to spec me and tban me already 4 times this week.
Date: 24.02.17 18:01
Nickname: Angelism
Guid: 48a5d89c
Admin: JUAN CUADRADO
Temp-Ban scripting

Date: 26.02.17 21:38
Nickname: Angelism
Guid: 48a5d89c
Admin:JUAN CUADRADO
Temp-Ban scripting

What is happening to you? None of the admins besides you says nothing about me and not ban me.
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.02.2017, 23:32 #17
angelism definitely hacks at certain tims.
  • UP
Erstellt: 28.02.2017, 06:33 #18
If you think he use any kind of cheat then take a demo and make a report player aplication.
In case proof is valid the he will get banned. Till then no one can prevent him from playing , we got an eye on him aswell.

Greetings , LianWish.
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Der Beitrag von ZeLkeN wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: UB request and OT
Der Beitrag von LianWish wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: answer of OT content
ShoutBox
  • bevans89: Fixed, thanks DerMaddin
  • bevans89: Still having the same problem. Connect, can see in-game. Lagometer goes crazy (all yellow), I lag out, get 'Server Disconnected'. Reconnect, get punishment score too high again. Not sure why - it's just your servers, I can connect to any other server
  • bevans89: Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get home later. Thanks for the quick response
  • DerMaddin: I have cleaned scores... should work now.
  • bevans89: Hey I keep getting kicked and not sure why (off all your servers). 'Reason for kick: Punishmentscore too high (50'. Any ideas?
  • cod4xisajoke: @Maddin DId monkey got unb.an again? why?
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
353 | 133
Yesterday:
429 | 154
30 Days:
11887 | 4234
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
284793 | 260769