SD Custom Maps Proposals

Erstellt: 16.03.2017, 14:24 #1
Greetings players.

As you know we got three SD servers with normal maps.Many of you asked a lot of times about adding some custom ones.
Well as it is discussed with UA staff , we are going to add at one of our three servers custom maps rotation.
In this topic any of you can post their custom map preference, and most preferred ones will be added.

**Please don't post maps which it is not easy to be played on SD since this maps is going to be added only for SD server.**
Of course Trusted admins and Members can propose aswel .

Best regards.
UA staff LianWish.
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.03.2017, 16:05 #2
I would like to see only maps, that were played on a competetive level, so:
-cluster
-marketcenter
-dahman_b41
-maybe hideout and slick(you can find them on cfgfactory.com)
I'm pretty sure i have forgot some maps. And it would be cool to add some default maps, just to don't overwhelm people with custom one.

But that's a great idea, thanks UA. Oh and would it be a problem to make that server with clean promod? without custom ruleset, .iwd, and stuff?
Trusted Admin
(old nick on web: cod4xisajoke)
  • UP
Erstellt: 18.03.2017, 14:25 #3
pls add some old cod maps

- toujane
- matmata
- burgundy
- harbor
- railyard
- carentan

and maybe add some cod4 stock maps that arent in the normal rotation like vacant, broadcast, showdown, pipeline? havent played them for years...overgrown was also cool, nice jumps on there ;P
  • UP
Erstellt: 18.03.2017, 16:49 #4
I'd like to see broadcast in rotation tho
  • UP
Erstellt: 31.03.2017, 21:00 #5
Hi. That's a great idea. I understand that you would like to add custom maps into the rotation, but i think it'd be great an another sd srv with custom maps only. Anyway, my suggestions are:

-Vacant
-Broadcast
-Chinatown (Carentan)
- Maybe change Crash to WinterCrash
Or even Overgrown, or Pipeline
Cod2 maps (Toujane) would be fun too.

To be honest i love this game, but i getting bored with the standard maps, so i'd be happy with any new map. I hope you will make it soon.

Best wishes, Dmitry.
  • UP
Erstellt: 01.04.2017, 01:43 #6
Thank you for your post Dmitry. That's what we are thinking about to do. A server with only custom maps just to escape the routine since some people getting bored of just playing only (crash, strike , backlot ,crossfire and district )

All the best LianWish
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 22.04.2017, 22:41 #7
Vacant wouldbe really cool
  • UP
Erstellt: 02.01.2018, 23:24 #8
Burgundy would be a lot of fun.
img img img img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 04.01.2018, 20:15 #9
+Cluster,Marketcenter,Italy,Overgown,

www.twitch.tv/maddion
www.youtube.com/channel/UCqRaCNF8CuuuS8tT5FdEDJQ
  • UP
Erstellt: 04.01.2018, 20:35 #10
deffo + cluster & marketcenter. overgrown sounds interesing too.
maybe shantytown is worth a look.
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • pzkY: what a bitchmove tbqh
  • DerMaddin: that is because next1 has 74 fake-filled (actually empty) servers on master list. They are all redirecting to those 2 severs. Next1 is the reason why every reasonable CoD4-Community has lost many players over the past year (they had their 1st birthday some days ago. congrats lel)...
  • jUZE: I see alot of familiar faces on the Next1 servers. Their two sd servers are almost always full.
  • DerMaddin: they are listed in "Internet ATVI" list, if you have codx installed.
  • SweeDe: I found UA first from getting the ip manually from friends and adding them to the favourites
  • SweeDe: Yeah well I can't find our servers when refreshing the servers list. Only by having them on my favourites.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
355 | 52
Yesterday:
334 | 36
30 Days:
11218 | 2344
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
402384 | 283917