Announcement

Erstellt: 27.06.2017, 18:33 #1
Hello dear UA community.

Due to summer vacations many of admins will be probably missing from our servers.
I will please all the admins which will still play on our servers during the summer vacations to take a look on the rest of servers and not just their preferred one.

Some of our servers don't have much admin activity on them , so please just before joining your game-play take a look on them.

All the best LianWish.
Happy Holidays !
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 28.06.2017, 19:20 #2
I will do also the Facebook Group will give me Infos on wich Server the Hackers are.
  • UP
Erstellt: 30.06.2017, 11:01 #3
I am on vacation with wife and baby until the end of the next week . I will check the other servers too when im back. Will prob have some time to play in the evening then.

Greetings from the black forest and have a nice summer everyone
  • UP
ShoutBox
  • DerMaddin: this issue is on our investigation list and will be fixed soon (estimated: before end of august)
  • cod4xisajoke: i'ts not like that they don't work, they work, but for some people it's like a kick, but when You check their keystatus the tempban is there, so i don't know tbh
  • imFijz: well from what it seems maybe tempbans don't work...
  • cod4xisajoke: well they reconnect with the same guid, and some ppl stay ba.nned, so i don't know
  • imFijz: last scenario seems unlikely given that y'all have read the manual
  • imFijz: Well either they are able to spoof, or there's something wrong with tempbans as a whole, ORRRR, admins don't know how to tempban
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
119 | 11
Yesterday:
368 | 66
30 Days:
12045 | 2275
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
297666 | 263226