Announcement

Erstellt: 27.06.2017, 18:33 #1
Hello dear UA community.

Due to summer vacations many of admins will be probably missing from our servers.
I will please all the admins which will still play on our servers during the summer vacations to take a look on the rest of servers and not just their preferred one.

Some of our servers don't have much admin activity on them , so please just before joining your game-play take a look on them.

All the best LianWish.
Happy Holidays !
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 28.06.2017, 19:20 #2
I will do also the Facebook Group will give me Infos on wich Server the Hackers are.
  • UP
Erstellt: 30.06.2017, 11:01 #3
I am on vacation with wife and baby until the end of the next week . I will check the other servers too when im back. Will prob have some time to play in the evening then.

Greetings from the black forest and have a nice summer everyone
  • UP
ShoutBox
  • KRWLNG: I didn't say that you spammed. I said Tim was spamming Noscopes and got lucky. No need to insult someone of cheating cause he hits a few Noscopes in CoDfuckin4
  • koukos: and that was it with no warnings or anything he tempbanned me,he could have just kicked me or warn me (an admin has to warn a player 3 times before a kick)
  • koukos: krwlng i did not spam i said something like "lol tina stop chet"
  • KRWLNG: TDM Demo? WutFace
  • stachu: To every Ta's keep an eye on a guy named ICANFLY ozone, here is a demo of him on city. https://we.tl/Pk5BkkanT8
  • KRWLNG: It's a tempban. You can play again tomorrow. Just stop insulting Trusted Admins who spam Noscopes in Call of Duty 4.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
109 | 20
Yesterday:
275 | 69
30 Days:
10600 | 2516
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
340478 | 270589