Monkey D Dragon

Erstellt: 08.07.2017, 17:22 #1
I wanted to report an unpleasant episode. Today I came to play in the super mario sniper server by colliding with the Monkey D Dragon player that according to the server was not possible to create a vote as server admin. I could see that the player in the topic used the cheat roccat evident from kill cam. I wondered how it is possible that in a clan like yours you allow such a thing, that an admin can safely play with the cheats without being able to ask for the vote for his kick. I strongly hope that you take a measure in this player's bottles.
  • UP
Erstellt: 09.07.2017, 10:57 #2
The way You have phrased Your text is really hard to get the point of it..
Are You reporting Monkey ddragon, because he was cheating, or that he somehow managed to stop votes on the server? From what I can see he was recently banned, so what's Your point?
stachu~ ingame nick
  • UP
ShoutBox
  • DerMaddin: this issue is on our investigation list and will be fixed soon (estimated: before end of august)
  • cod4xisajoke: i'ts not like that they don't work, they work, but for some people it's like a kick, but when You check their keystatus the tempban is there, so i don't know tbh
  • imFijz: well from what it seems maybe tempbans don't work...
  • cod4xisajoke: well they reconnect with the same guid, and some ppl stay ba.nned, so i don't know
  • imFijz: last scenario seems unlikely given that y'all have read the manual
  • imFijz: Well either they are able to spoof, or there's something wrong with tempbans as a whole, ORRRR, admins don't know how to tempban
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
119 | 11
Yesterday:
368 | 66
30 Days:
12045 | 2275
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
297666 | 263226