In-Game Nick:* (V.G DaRk)
GUID:* (e4de230f)
KeyStatus:* (original)
Playtime per day:* (6-7h or much)
Clan:* (V.G)
CoD4 since:* (8h)
UA since:* (5h)
Servers: (ua)
Why TA:* i like admin it sometimes help some players if anyone joined hack or somethings i will ban or kick him)
financial support:* (maybe i will)
O. System:* (windows 7)
Ruleset read:* (yes full readed)
==================================================
hello ua i like to be admin and trusted me plz just some days if im not good demoted me Please!
==================================================
Anything else you want to say: accept me plz and ty
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.07.2017, 20:37 #2
Call of Duty 4 since 8 hours is not much expierence in that game... so I would not accept your request.
  • UP
Erstellt: 16.07.2017, 22:15 #3
I don't want to say that's exactly You, but i see several bans for cheating on that nickname(different keys). Also they way You try to impress people to give u rights to kick/ban isn't really convincing in terms of Your past and game knowledge.
edit. from what i can see, this key is cracked aswell, as the previous one with bans on them.
stachu~ ingame nick
  • UP
Erstellt: 17.07.2017, 11:16 #4
First of all we don't give admin rights to just kick and ban people..
Since your keystatus is cracked even you mentioned it's original one there is no chance to be accepted. Pleasing for admin rights is completely wrong also never seen you before in our forums either in servers.
I would suggest you to buy an org key , then play 50 hours on UA servers , be active our forums and make our admins and stuff get known if you.

Till then REJECTED.
LianWish

Edit: You have only 4 hours in UA servers , also calling everyone a hacker
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
Erstellt: 23.07.2017, 19:49 #5
Today i banned this guy for wallhacking (the 2nd time).
  • UP
ShoutBox
  • DerMaddin: this issue is on our investigation list and will be fixed soon (estimated: before end of august)
  • cod4xisajoke: i'ts not like that they don't work, they work, but for some people it's like a kick, but when You check their keystatus the tempban is there, so i don't know tbh
  • imFijz: well from what it seems maybe tempbans don't work...
  • cod4xisajoke: well they reconnect with the same guid, and some ppl stay ba.nned, so i don't know
  • imFijz: last scenario seems unlikely given that y'all have read the manual
  • imFijz: Well either they are able to spoof, or there's something wrong with tempbans as a whole, ORRRR, admins don't know how to tempban
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
119 | 11
Yesterday:
368 | 66
30 Days:
12045 | 2275
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
297666 | 263226