I can't join the server

Erstellt: 10.08.2017, 10:03 #1
Hello everyone,
So i have this weird problem where i can't join the server, when i connect to the server it get stuck in ''synchronizing game settings'' for several minutes then it says connection timed out
also one other thing ''setting up game'' appears before synchronizing and not after it
I can't seem to find any solution to this problem, i did almost everything from opening ports to disabling firewall to restarting routeur
  • UP
Erstellt: 10.08.2017, 15:28 #2
Hello frozen!

While i'm no expert at this, it might seem like a registry problem.

Try reinstalling the game, choose a different path than the default one while you're installing the game files.

Also make sure to run the game as Administrator when you're done with the fresh installation (and cracking of the game to the most recent Multiplayer version)
  • UP
Erstellt: 10.08.2017, 18:02 #3
If you face that issue only on specific servers, try to solve it by deleting the related gamemode folder

for example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\pml220_ua_sd

Then reconnect.
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • cod4xisajoke: here is the link, since some of You don't go into that thread www58.zippyshare.com/v/7AjQuycQ/file.html
  • cod4xisajoke: I have fixed the link in fu thread, if You can go and watch new demos.
  • HEKNOWZ: Not the first time it happens, but it has been solved once i think ?
  • DerMaddin: this issue is on our investigation list and will be fixed soon (estimated: before end of august)
  • cod4xisajoke: i'ts not like that they don't work, they work, but for some people it's like a kick, but when You check their keystatus the tempban is there, so i don't know tbh
  • imFijz: well from what it seems maybe tempbans don't work...
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
300 | 15
Yesterday:
602 | 56
30 Days:
12359 | 1555
Year:
85222 | 32516
Total:
306841 | 264413