Unban request.

Erstellt: 24.11.2017, 02:58 #1
Hello, 2 days ago i wrote my unban request becouse was banned 2016 reason "bug user" and admin replied that i was banned for an hour,so today i played again for about an hour and tonight i was trying to connect and server kicked me like my ban was still active. Waiting for your reply...
Date : 04.04.16 02:58
Name :sNNoop
Guid; a962d4cd
Banned by: TA|JinKazama reason "bug user"
  • UP
Erstellt: 24.11.2017, 03:10 #2
@Maddin: I saw him today playing with his original key on one of the SD servers.
Dunno why he has problems again now.
Auba kept banning him for wallhack when he was using cracked keys. So maybe he has something to say as well here.
img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 24.11.2017, 03:23 #3
Something is wron with the servers,i played today with my orig cd key assuming that the ban was removed but i tried to connect tonight and i was kicked with the same reason i was baned like it was not removed att all,but how did i manage to play with it today for about an hour?
  • UP
Erstellt: 24.11.2017, 13:18 #4
asking for unban, on a 1year+ old ban, now that's a top kek
Trusted Admin
(old nick on web: cod4xisajoke)
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.11.2017, 17:40 #5
I have looked into this. Seems like your ghost guid (cracked copy of original one [caused by cod4 bug]) had some temp bans and high punishment scores... I have cleared that, so it should be working now again.
Greets
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
Der Beitrag von {X}Mr_Roky_HD wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: PM
Der Beitrag von {X}Mr_Roky_HD wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Please use Unban Request form
Erstellt: 02.01.2018, 23:22 #8
Some of these admins are way to sensitive.

1. You cant have a general discussion in-game before you get either a) warned or b) kicked.
Seriously. These admins abuse they're powers above and beyond. Its a shame because the servers are generally fun.

2. You cant play how you want to. I mean literally. Admins tell you how to play if they don't like what you are doing, EVEN IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY WINNING THE ROUND.... If I know people are coming from all directions, of course I will camp. And try to kill people. I got warned because I went back to spawn to get the bomb only to be threatened with a kick a few minutes later.

3. I have reported at least 10 people that have blatantly been using binds and macros and you can already guess where this is going. I got warned for trolling.

4. I am now banned because I told the admins on the server that some one was cheating. The message was "Stop trolling nonstop".

This is my unban request. Banning people for silly stuff will only make people hate you and u decrease the longevity of the server.

Please fix this.

• UP
Erstellt: 03.01.2018, 01:50 #9
Stop twisting the facts, Mr Pink Guy. Brasco witnessed the entire situation and totally agreed with me when I tempbanned you. It's only a 24hr ban. Use that time to think about certain things you said.
img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 03.01.2018, 13:23 #10
You really think im only talking about yesterday when you warned me for going back to the bomb on spawn.

Thats cute.
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • KRWLNG: Supporting people who call the largest minority in Germany "camel jockeys" and the son of Boris Becker "half nigga" and then saying "Sieg Heil" ingame is suuuch a good joke, Tim. Congrats.
  • pzkY: and in that texts I never said anything about nationalism and racism being the only way, including me supporting that. That's just stuff you invented out of this on phrase, I always thought you're so smart, so why can't you interpret this by yourself instead of taking everything seriously?
  • pzkY: lel, someone can't seem to understand a jokingly and semi-sarcastic answer to show how I give a fk about your nearly always stupid questions about politics and constant provocations telling me that I'm a "Nazi" just because I'm not on the same page as left majority.
  • KRWLNG: Some people will never learn that racism and nationalism is not the answer. https://ibb.co/mphS1S
  • ProXicT: Yeah, I see @stachu, hopefully it will be soon.
  • ratcheT: Fu- is on da sd1 in case u want to know Prox
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
147 | 10
Yesterday:
367 | 93
30 Days:
8584 | 2358
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total: