Unban request.

Erstellt: 03.01.2018, 14:01 #11
I repeat: Stop twisting the facts.
img img img img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 03.01.2018, 14:31 #12
You hate the fact that im right.

You did warn me for being on spawn where the bomb was. Are you really that delusional?
  • UP
Erstellt: 03.01.2018, 16:21 #13
I'm not wasting my time discussing this while another admin was witnessing the entire situation and agreed with me entirely.

img img img img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 04.01.2018, 08:18 #14
I remember you pink guy. Few days ago i kicked you cus u were jumping on that ledges behind cafe on strike. You were the last man on attack and the point is to plant and not jumping on things in a 1v4 situation.
You reconnected and called me a retard. Thats why i tempbanned you. Just grow up and stop telling bullshit here...
  • UP
Erstellt: 04.01.2018, 12:52 #15
img
img img img img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 04.01.2018, 17:06 #16
Thats the thing AUBYEBEUIBMEME.

you kicked me out of nowhere. No warning, no nothing. I was winning the round and the last guy was in cafe waiting to be shot because he was coming down. I can play however I want to play if I pretty much know that I will win the round. If I don't win, feel free to do what ever the fuck you want to do but don't abuse your power when you are in no position to do so.

you kick people because they don't play like you want them to play.

telling people how to play when ITS A PUBLIC SERVER THAT'S WELCOME TO EVERYONE is beyond retarded.

You kick me for winning rounds while you let people that play with "weapnext binds" stay on the server. That's basically cheating. Check your server logs, check the history of cod4. People got banned for years for that thing, yet you welcome them with open arms.

I'm not twisting facts. I can play the same card you play KRWLING. "I know at least two people that agree with me"

If you don't want to argue, don't accuse people of cheating (when you have zero evidence) and then get butthurt when people don't agree with you, and start talking about who's relevant and who isn't.
  • UP
Erstellt: 04.01.2018, 19:54 #17
Winning the round? You were alone on attack, 4 player in defence and u camped on that jump behind cafe on strike. (~20 sec left in that round).

Just follow the rules dude...
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • pzkY: what a bitchmove tbqh
  • DerMaddin: that is because next1 has 74 fake-filled (actually empty) servers on master list. They are all redirecting to those 2 severs. Next1 is the reason why every reasonable CoD4-Community has lost many players over the past year (they had their 1st birthday some days ago. congrats lel)...
  • jUZE: I see alot of familiar faces on the Next1 servers. Their two sd servers are almost always full.
  • DerMaddin: they are listed in "Internet ATVI" list, if you have codx installed.
  • SweeDe: I found UA first from getting the ip manually from friends and adding them to the favourites
  • SweeDe: Yeah well I can't find our servers when refreshing the servers list. Only by having them on my favourites.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
355 | 52
Yesterday:
334 | 36
30 Days:
11218 | 2344
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
402384 | 283917