kkkk

Erstellt: 26.11.2017, 16:47 #1
I am posting following about 6 hours of playing on the server #sd 2.

Admin "kkkk" having gotten into the game while I was engaged into a rant with player Tina about the fact that I often say "shit team" or whatever, has at one point called me cunt and in following games provoked me trying to get me to curse him (i.e swearing).

I asked him to stop chating to me as I am not interested in talking to him nor to break some rules.

I had some error however in saving the logs but I will post here next examples.

Regards,
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.11.2017, 17:39 #2
Player Tina is actually admin Tina.
Just stop calling others shit when you're not the best as well.
img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 22.12.2017, 13:39 #3
Please provide any screenshots next time you are in argument with an Admin or UA member.
This way we can check our admins behavior but players aswell.
(old Name: Chris is here)
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • KRWLNG: Supporting people who call the largest minority in Germany "camel jockeys" and the son of Boris Becker "half nigga" and then saying "Sieg Heil" ingame is suuuch a good joke, Tim. Congrats.
  • pzkY: and in that texts I never said anything about nationalism and racism being the only way, including me supporting that. That's just stuff you invented out of this on phrase, I always thought you're so smart, so why can't you interpret this by yourself instead of taking everything seriously?
  • pzkY: lel, someone can't seem to understand a jokingly and semi-sarcastic answer to show how I give a fk about your nearly always stupid questions about politics and constant provocations telling me that I'm a "Nazi" just because I'm not on the same page as left majority.
  • KRWLNG: Some people will never learn that racism and nationalism is not the answer. https://ibb.co/mphS1S
  • ProXicT: Yeah, I see @stachu, hopefully it will be soon.
  • ratcheT: Fu- is on da sd1 in case u want to know Prox
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
148 | 10
Yesterday:
367 | 93
30 Days:
8585 | 2358
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total: