Banned because your admin is bad

Erstellt: 26.01.2018, 21:30 #1
Was just banned by your admin because he doesnt like dieing and is really bad at the game and can not handle it when players are better then him.

This is clear admin abuse - please review your admins and their permissions

img

Please unban me.
  • UP
Erstellt: 27.01.2018, 10:55 #2
First you got kicked because you were camping, then you probably came back raging and insulting and you got a TB. It's only 24h last, so you'll be able to play tonight again
  • UP
Erstellt: 27.01.2018, 14:57 #3
Not at all, i was running about, if they dont like being killed they should play a different type of game.
  • UP
Erstellt: 27.01.2018, 20:10 #4
You got kicked 8 times for camping in total. Maybe it's time to question yourself first.
img img img

• UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • KRWLNG: Supporting people who call the largest minority in Germany "camel jockeys" and the son of Boris Becker "half nigga" and then saying "Sieg Heil" ingame is suuuch a good joke, Tim. Congrats.
  • pzkY: and in that texts I never said anything about nationalism and racism being the only way, including me supporting that. That's just stuff you invented out of this on phrase, I always thought you're so smart, so why can't you interpret this by yourself instead of taking everything seriously?
  • pzkY: lel, someone can't seem to understand a jokingly and semi-sarcastic answer to show how I give a fk about your nearly always stupid questions about politics and constant provocations telling me that I'm a "Nazi" just because I'm not on the same page as left majority.
  • KRWLNG: Some people will never learn that racism and nationalism is not the answer. https://ibb.co/mphS1S
  • ProXicT: Yeah, I see @stachu, hopefully it will be soon.
  • ratcheT: Fu- is on da sd1 in case u want to know Prox
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
148 | 10
Yesterday:
367 | 93
30 Days:
8585 | 2358
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total: