Erstellt: 06.03.2018, 15:58 #11
then tell krwlng  upload demo

[moved by admin]
  • UP
Erstellt: 06.03.2018, 17:34 #12
Dude just stop calling people bad and liars.. Just deal with it, go hack elsewhere.
  • UP
Erstellt: 06.03.2018, 17:51 #13
then he must upload long demo we'll see i am wrong or right
  • UP
Erstellt: 06.03.2018, 19:36 #14
Oh cmon dont unban him again. He is obviously cheating and everyone knows it.
**** FuSioon!
  • UP
Erstellt: 06.03.2018, 22:32 #15
You **** auba .. where is evidence where is justice just calling me hack and ban
there is no prove this unjustice
  • UP
Erstellt: 07.03.2018, 00:05 #16
Crying louder than others won't give you anything. The demos have been reviewed by many admins and the sentence is "find another server"

p.s.: if you really have been playing for 10 years then your playstyle and movement are terrible lmao
  • UP
Der Beitrag von FuSioon wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Der Beitrag von KRWLNG wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Der Beitrag von manfre wurde vom Admin (DerMaddin) gelöscht
Erstellt: 07.03.2018, 20:53 #20
Here is the demo:

Topic closed, since only non-constructive discussion.
Martin, 2nd Leader & Webmaster
  • UP
  • Maddion
  • ProXicT: I remember that day when I first noticed your norecoil. You were at bottom B on citystreets shooting at top B. You were sniper and picked up an AK. When you picked it up, you were immediately shooting at top B because a player jumped out there. Your sights stayed still and you clearly could see that, too. It was visible that you realized you fucked up. It couldn't be more obvious.
  • Human: I play with same settings for years, so who decides about what happens now? I swear i don't do anything wrong. I just play my daily round when i come home from work. When i want to make some kids angry I use my super soaker from my balcony and now shit on some server.
  • Angelism: can some1 join on mario and ba.n No Face guy?
  • KRWLNG: monkaS
  • ProXicT: Man, I have seen you many times with AK when you maybe forgot to toggle off your no recoil. It couldn't be more obvious really, shame I wasn't recordiong that. Here is a demo showing how you use it with your scope: https://nextcloud.proxict.com/...
  • Human: Sure. I am playing on your servers for years now. Maddin and Lucker should know me since i have had my own clan. I never used anything forbidden. When I play with scope i use the Weap-next Bind du shoot quicker and with less recoil. I can show you on any server you want what i mean. But i never used any programs.
Visitor counter
186 | 7
370 | 40
30 Days:
9833 | 2079
122656 | 49348
380785 | 279524
authorized | blocked
(started Sep. 2013)