Unban BT#1 please

Erstellt: 24.08.2018, 13:11 #1
Good morning, I was banned for lag.
Unfortunately I have the connection in maintenance during this period and often lagged in game.
I have been called back several times for lag and after the umpteenth time that I have been recalled I replied with "shhhh" and I have been banned.
It does not seem to me a correct attitude since I have never bothered anyone in game.
I am 36 years old and I play for just having fun.
In game I often meet those who use wh and aimbot and often are never banned and sincerely, being banned for lag seems excessive.
If you can kindly remove the ban as I play exclusively on your servers.

Thank you in advance
  • UP
Erstellt: 24.08.2018, 13:15 #2
My GUID b84dd3a3
  • UP
Erstellt: 24.08.2018, 13:23 #3
Don't know what happend between You and the admin which have banned You. but it's a tempban, a 24h ban.
And speaking of "I often meet those who use wh and aimbot and often are never banned" then report such players here, or in game to an admin if there is one, You can also try to votekick the "cheater".
Trusted Admin
(old nick on web: cod4xisajoke)
  • UP
Erstellt: 24.08.2018, 13:41 #4
Perfect ... from now on I will write everyone who uses wh and other tricks.
  • UP
Erstellt: 26.08.2018, 13:49 #5
Don't complain about them then, we are not everywhere and can't see everything at any time.
If you get robbed, hurt or whatever you go to the police too, don't you?
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • DerMaddin: der Fehler liegt tiefer im System... konnte ich noch nicht beheben
  • Maddiin: wann geht die Seite mit den Servern wieder ?
  • KRWLNG: PUBG in a nutshell https://streamable.com/thjjn
  • KRWLNG: I had my 2666 RAM stable at 3GHz and just tried to get it up to 3200 last night.
  • pzkY: Getting the timings right takes hours testing
  • pzkY: Aside from that, it's highly risky to have problems with your USB devices afterwards (such as your mouse becoming "unstable" and skipping frames)
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
25 | 0
Yesterday:
170 | 0
30 Days:
4814 | 0
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
439942 | 288669