the ban..

Erstellt: 23.09.2018, 15:19 #1
hey, so...I know that Cracked keys doesnt have the right's to the unban.
But @krwlng is the baddest admin I've ever seen.
1. Flaming & disrespecting me
2. Banned me cus "wallhack" and, Serious dude, check me first... U or some1 killed my partner and coff,obvios I will pre aim cofff...
It's just wrong the way u did it,and the way that he manage the server as admin...

Damn,he's anoying as hell
Take a look at him... That's why people are getting out of UA, people like krwlng makes players go away due to his disrespectfull way to talk.

I dont have proof of him flaming at (2 days ago I think) sad...
Thanks for the help,
~ agw
  • UP
Erstellt: 23.09.2018, 16:32 #2
I didn't flame you. So stop making up bullshit.

You have been shady as fuck for the past couple of days now. People were accusing you of wallhacking all the time.
So, when you were coming from hotel on strike as attacker you briefly glanced towards cafe (without anyone of my team shooting there for 15-20 seconds), then looked towards overlook and right when I was coming down from cafe, you switched from scope to deagle, preaimed at me and killed me.

Hackers like you make players turn their back on CoD4. Don't blame admins who ban cheaters like you.
Just play clean.
img img img img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 24.09.2018, 09:30 #3
Wow, you actually made a thread about it..
nice strat m8..
and nice brain lag for 2 sec before banging me.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=crPKKXx0vyU
  • UP
Erstellt: 24.09.2018, 09:44 #4
img
img img img img img img

• UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • pzkY: works like this, too, for those who want it
  • pzkY: https://www.gametracker.com/se...
  • pzkY: Gametracker UA-Clan doesn't exist anymore, does anyone know why?
  • sshisui: hannes probably WH snd 1
  • ProXicT: The demo based on which I banned you is here: nextcloud.proxict.com/index.php/s/DQzcPTtEoz5dTnR It's a bit lengthy, since it is a recording of my play, but there is a segment dedicated to you only.
  • ProXicT: Sorry, my mistake, the first key I banned was original, then you kept coming with cracked key and still with your cheats and sometimes you weren't even trying to hide it.
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
65 | 0
Yesterday:
165 | 0
30 Days:
4703 | 0
Year:
122656 | 49348
Total:
443819 | 288669