New admin has chets

Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 04:11 #1
This is so sad, Almost everytime you get killed by this guy it has to be in a fishy way, also people in this community started complaining about his legitimacy in the past few days, so I thought it would be a good idea to post and hear your opinions.

Obv WH---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDJm17NboDI
No smoke---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ci82b1tyU
Wall follow---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgD7b9Zuwjg
Perfect crosshair placement---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujzYrAfEuvo
Prefire and bad acting---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DX_-hzG8wY

At least this guy has some good manners unlike Swissgucci who is a better WH faker and has a trashcan attitude of a 10 years old kid...
I thought becoming a TA was based on playtime and the approval of other TAs and not by donated money and
people with cracked keys
Imagine cheating in a 12 years old cracked dead game in 2019 while destroying the joy of others so that your ego gets some relief.

• UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 13:22 #2
You are totally right, why someone with cracked key is an admin in first place???

Anyway here are 2 demos just from yesterday where he is doing same shit as in Ghjj clips, prefiring, peeking spots where only enemies are, etc.

mega.nz/#!ObZnXAKb!MJr0EDB7OsrXnHjpPHt1XnJp0KsCoaH39xrmL4A-rnU
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 17:07 #3
Hello Ghj,

I have been an admin for UA since 2011 or 2012 and the key that i am using to this day is the same one i was using when i signed up for admin even though it is cracked now and if you would simply check the GUID you would be able to notice that.

Regarding the clips/demo's, i don't exactly get the point. I've been playing with or against you since i've returned weeks ago and i've done so much better with far more 'dodgy' hits than you are showing with these clips/demo's, yet this is what you upload.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 18:30 #4
You're cheating, dude.
imgimg img img img img img

• UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 20:51 #5
Figure, I know that you are ONLYLOSEmeLEG. I've banned you for WH a while ago. You even told me that you're using some vulnerability in B3 to gain admin rights. Then you showed me that you're able to play with my GUID using some guidsniffer tool.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 21:32 #6
Hey ProXicT,

I told you it's possible yes, and i showed you with your own GUID but i i'm just figure IO / CHSN.

edit; Also you're taking this out of context pretty bad to be honest. We played for a while the other day doing jumps and what not on SD2 and mentioned to eachother that we were both at some point interested in general pentesting. Then some days later i told you i discovered a vulnerability that allows players to fake an admins GUID and thus they could gain admin rights. You weren't convinced so i demonstrated. And i can't exactly explain the accusation of me being this banned player you mentioned since i have no idea what you are even basing this on.

Also I find it sad that i actualy have to defend myself against the accusations but whatever

'Obv WH---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDJm17NboDI' : Before the killcam starts someone ran across the front of blue towards wall, this might have even been Ghj himself after which he hid inside.

'No smoke---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ci82b1tyU' : At 0:07 you can see how Ghj jumps onto the balcony and walks a bit forwards and then looks to his right side, at this moment the smoke is just forming and this is where i spot him as you can see in the killcam at 0:14.

'Wall follow---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgD7b9Zuwjg' : I don't really know what to say about this one, because i don't see any wallfollow or anything otherwise suspicious.

'Perfect crosshair placement---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujzYrAfEuvo' : Once again i do not know what to say about this one, how weird is it really to look at the car in the beginning of a round as a scope.

'Prefire and bad acting---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DX_-hzG8wY' : There is no prefire, slow the video down to 0.25 speed to see for yourself (starting at 0:16 seconds).
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 21:37 #7
"Before the killcam starts someone ran across the front of blue towards wall, this might have even been Ghj himself after which he hid inside."
Sorry but what? Did you even watch the whole video? Look at radar it might help you, nobody ran across in front of blue. Ghjj himself? Once again did you watch the video?

Once again i do not know what to say about this one, how weird is it really to look at the car in the beginning of a round as a scope.
Cause you don't really preaim nothing beside the car spot? You glance over behind cafe/broken car on the left, but since nobody is there you don't peek it for longer period, why bother. (Same as in my demo of you on crossfire)

There is no prefire, slow the video down to 0.25 speed to see for yourself (starting at 0:16 seconds).
You have no knowledge of him going top flowers, but magically you time your shitty peeks toward catwalk, palms and B entrance to perfection to catch him sneaking on you(You can find more of such prefires on the crash demo, that I have posted)
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 21:47 #8
Figure, when I make notes about players I ban, sometimes I even make a note about the player's playstyle, when it's easily distinguishable. Might sound weird but I really do so, I can even send you a picture of my notes if you want. For ONLYLOSEmeLEG, who I banned for WH not a long time ago, I had a note about peeking bottom B house from garden flower pot at strike (the one beneath balcony). The player ONLYLOSEmeLEG had a pretty unique style of peeking and I've never seen anyone peeking the same way. But even if I leave this aside as this isn't really a bullet-proof evidence, your IP matches the IP of this player, and that I find pretty suspicious given all these circumstances.
Also, there is the fact that DerMaddin has taken away the admin rights of all admins who were inactive for a long time. And since you returned after this occurrence, it means you would be one of the admins who had his admin rights taken away. Also, your forum profile doesn't show any signs of you being an admin.

But maybe it's all a big mistake and you can give us some explanation for it, in which case I am one big ear.

Ad your edit: Yeah, that's correct, can't say anything against that, except the last sentence which I, hopefully, explained above.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 21:49 #9
Hello stachu,

""Before the killcam starts someone ran across the front of blue towards wall, this might have even been Ghj himself after which he hid inside."
Sorry but what? Did you even watch the whole video? Look at radar it might help you, nobody ran across in front of blue. Ghjj himself? Once again did You watch the video?"

At 0:10 seconds you see a red dot on his radar in front of blue, a teammate of me running across shooting someone.. my teammate runs across blue then goes in the corner between the walls he was running across.. as you can see by the red dot moving as he's shooting. Now who exactly do you think my teammate was shooting.. a ghost perhaps ? Or could it be the guy i saw in front of blue before this whole killcam even started ?

"Once again i do not know what to say about this one, how weird is it really to look at the car in the beginning of a round as a scope.
Cause you don't really preaim nothing beside the car spot? You glance over behind cafe/broken car on the left, but since nobody is there you don't peek it. (Same as in my demo of you on crossfire)"

Ofcourse i do in fact peek the grey car even though i saw no one behind broken car because they would've already ran past.

"There is no prefire, slow the video down to 0.25 speed to see for yourself (starting at 0:16 seconds).
You have no knowledge of him going top flowers, but magically you time your shitty peeks toward catwalk, palms and B entrance to perfection to catch him sneaking on you(You can find more of such prefires on the crash demo, that I have posted)"

Slow the video down to 0.25 i see his deagle as he aims out the window or towards the window (right-side window from my view) when i come around the corner at 0:10 seconds while reloading.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 21:55 #10
Hello!

Can i give my opinion? Im played your servers for years. And cod4 played about 5k hours.
Ok lets see the demos now..

First. there wasnt smoke anymore an thats pretty basic spray anyways.

Second. He may saw u before edge of smoke and randomly shot. dunno..or smokes off?

third. wtf? Where was wall follow? nowhere. If u want see wall follow check my video for juze.
Fourth. I can say just LOL. Wtf that was pretty normal kill on crossfire.

And at last. That guy come tonight telling me some people telling im cheating. And i did say i dont know u so i cant say anything for that. But now i read this and gived my opinion.

-zooeystAr
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • Nadorix: Dead server hochhalten #lost
  • Nadorix: Ihr spasten könnt nicht mal eure Server protecten, noch schlimmer - nicht mal vernünftigbannen, solche Leute wie euch findet man in Games öfters die admins sind und ein iq von 15 haben. Denn hat der strick geholfen 👌🏻
  • Nadorix: Keine Bildung, als Programmierer reichts für eure Mindestlohn Jobs alle male
  • iMarkus: So isses.
  • KRWLNG: Ist einfach unterhaltsam, solche minderbemittelten Kids wie Nadorix zu beobachten. Keinerlei Bildung, keinerlei finanzielle Mittel, aber online auf dicke Hose machen. Ist wie ein Unfall - man kann nicht wegschauen.
  • Nadorix: Mit deinem 100er IQ lohnt es sich eh nicht zu schreiben, Checkst sowieso nix
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
117 | 0
Yesterday:
157 | 2
30 Days:
4820 | 6
Year:
73324 | 36
Total:
550625 | 288737