New admin has chets

Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 21:59 #11
@ProXicT

"your IP matches the IP of this player, and that I find pretty suspicious given all these circumstances"

I would completely understand that but in no way does my IP match with this player, i am the only one in this house so no it could not have been my brother/sister/mom/grandma/aunt.

Could you please provide me with a picture/screenshot that proofs i have the same IP-address as this banned player ? (Please censor the last 3 digits of the addresses)
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 22:06 #12
No? At the time when ghjj is moving inside of blue, your teammate is already outside of blue shoting at a guy next to generators car ~around 20sec, and that's when your view on the killcam starts, you might have seen teammates dot in front of blue, but at the time you are on top of that canopy below sandbags your teammate is out blue.

Yeah because nobody has ever peeked late from that spot, you don't even clean it properly, just fucking jitter with your scope over it and peek cleanly at ghjj.

What? Did you read what I just wrote? I don't care about the "prefire" but how you magically knew he is about to peek you so you stop those bullshit peeks, keep with those bullshit explanations, and now go watch the two demos that I have posted, have fun explaining them.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 22:08 #13
5k hours into the game and you dont recognise how obv his wh is??
then its time to stop playing the game.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 22:19 #14
@stachu - 20.10.2010, 22:06

You just keep yelling no but what else can i say, that's what actualy happened.

I don't know what else to say other than to refer you to my previous explanation.

I just checked overlook then there was the deagle sticking out or towards the window for a brief moment. Didn't mean anything about prefire by that.

I watched the demo's. Please upload these obvious moments in them because i couldn't find them.

Also i really feel like you just trying to have anything against me, specialy after some days ago where you just wouldn't stop flaming. I hope the other Server Admin who was online at that time can confirm that in this thread.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 22:20 #15
Figure, sure I can:
img
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 22:29 #16
@ProXicT

I meant a picture/screenshot of that name combined with my IP-address, like the command !getip for example which returns name's IP-address : x.x.x.x

Or if anyone has sufficient access to the serverlogs, please do a search for my IP-address and see what names have been used with it. The specific logfile to find this in is enterleave.log.

I have never heard of that name let alone use it. I hate to say it ProXicT but you must have made a mistake here or confused me with this player.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 22:38 #17
You just keep yelling no but what else can i say, that's what actualy happened.

So you are cheating, and simply can't explain it? ok then.

I just checked overlook then there was the deagle sticking out or towards the window for a brief moment. Didn't mean anything about prefire by that.

But I replied to your explanation to this video www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DX_-hzG8wY , and ghjj statement about prefire, you seriously have problems with reading..

So You watched the demos and you didnt't see even a single obvious moment? Not even the smoke shots at ghjj in cafe, or the fact that only once you preaimed b melons, when smg/ak is running by. or when you peek A house stairs twice at the top, and twice somebody is there, but at the third time nobody is there so you don't preaim it?

Or on crash when you prefire that guy from bottom A to garden, or how you peek mid while rushing A, just stop, please.

Do I have something against you? Of course I do, im wondering how someone with cracked key is an admin while blatantly cheating, im even more suprised how pit can defend you.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 22:47 #18
@stachu - 20.10.2019, 22:38

Let's not put words in eachothers mouths now we are not 12 anymore, are we ?

I have indeed watched the demo's and sure there are moments that are dodgy at first sight, but there is nothing in there that i couldn't explain myself. Now if you want me to put up a full report of every kill then i'm afraid i'd have to dissapoint you.

Regarding my cracked key; how many times do i have to explain to you that this used to be an original key. It is in fact the same GUID just cracked but if you compare the 2 you will see they match. If you honestly are convinced of my wrongdoing i sure do understand you having something against me, but you barely saw me play a map before you starting screaming bloody murder.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 22:54 #19
Let's not put words in eachothers mouths now we are not 12 anymore, are we ?

I don't know, are you? And where did I put words into your mouth? Just because your reading comprehension skills are low.. keep on going.

I have indeed watched the demo's and sure there are moments that are dodgy at first sight, but there is nothing in there that i couldn't explain myself

So you are aware of your cheats, but you don't want just simply admit it, glad we have an understanding.

And once again, yes I have something against you, you are cheating, and you are admin, it's that simple.
  • UP
Erstellt: 20.10.2019, 23:02 #20
@Figure Oh, I don't have such screenshots, I only keep notes like this because they are fairly quick to search in and writing them down helps me to remember these players and IPs.

@DerMaddin should have access to these logs, so he can surely take a look.

Now, if you look at the info about your IP address, it says it's "Likely dynamic IP", and I am fully aware that because of this fact, even this isn't the bullet-proof evidence you might be asking for. But as I said, given all these circumstances, I would be very surprised if it all was just a coincidence.

Nevertheless, even if it's really such a great coincidence that you happened to get an IP which was previously assigned to a player who I banned for WH and he had the same playstyle as you have, from what I've seen in-game, I am also inclined towards believing that you're using WH. Your prefires and "random" knowledge of other players are just too fishy for me.

I would like to be mistaken because I've enjoyed chatting with you and you seem like a cool guy, but I just don't see what would need to happen to make me change my opinion about your cheats.
  • UP
ClanStreams
  • Maddion
ShoutBox
  • Nadorix: Dead server hochhalten #lost
  • Nadorix: Ihr spasten könnt nicht mal eure Server protecten, noch schlimmer - nicht mal vernünftigbannen, solche Leute wie euch findet man in Games öfters die admins sind und ein iq von 15 haben. Denn hat der strick geholfen 👌🏻
  • Nadorix: Keine Bildung, als Programmierer reichts für eure Mindestlohn Jobs alle male
  • iMarkus: So isses.
  • KRWLNG: Ist einfach unterhaltsam, solche minderbemittelten Kids wie Nadorix zu beobachten. Keinerlei Bildung, keinerlei finanzielle Mittel, aber online auf dicke Hose machen. Ist wie ein Unfall - man kann nicht wegschauen.
  • Nadorix: Mit deinem 100er IQ lohnt es sich eh nicht zu schreiben, Checkst sowieso nix
Who'sOnline
Visitor counter
Today:
117 | 0
Yesterday:
157 | 2
30 Days:
4820 | 6
Year:
73324 | 36
Total:
550625 | 288737