- ProXicT: Totally agree with @KRWLNG
- ProXicT: @jUZE, you know where I am going with that. I know it's not that easy, but that wasn't really the point. The laggs can come from whatever source, but why should we even bother with that? If the player is lagging, he shoudn't play to ruin the game for others. As easy as that it is.
- KRWLNG: However those few people should accept kicks/tempbans if they lag like crazy and it's impossible to play with and against them. Doesn't happen very often that someone lags heavily the entire time. Short ping bounces / WLAN warps are not a big deal.
- jUZE: Prox, some people can not simply change ISP's . Next to that there are more things that cause lagg besides ISP. Routing to the server for instance. I can have 20 ping on a french server in paris or I can have 40 with laggs. All depends on routing. Pretty naive to simply say change ISP's
- ProXicT: You are right that sometimes it is out of their control, but they are making other players suffer because of that. If they know they are lagging, they can just leave the game for the good of all of us. And if they really want to play without ruining the game, they can change the ISP.
- SweeDe: I don't think it's about them ignoring you pointing out that they are lagging, it's probably because it's out of their control .. But yeah if it's spiking so hard that it makes them teleport around the map it's a issue.
- 16 | 20
- 400 | 184
- 30 Days:
- 11156 | 2129
- 122656 | 49348
- 363258 | 275112
(started Sep. 2013)